pypyr release v5.6.0
venv create & new flit build internals
Release Date: 2022-10-05T17:43:44Z
- Use a custom error message when pypyr.steps.assert raises an exception.
- new pypyr.steps.venv step to create venvs in parallel from yaml or toml config.
- new venv-create built-in pipeline so you can provision venvs concurrently from declarative config without having to write your own pipeline or script.
- pypyr is now built & packaged by the excellent PEP517 compliant flit.
- Log level warning and higher goes to stderr, lower levels to stdout.
- Some minor optimizations, no functional change.
- flake8 new version line length by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/286
- from setup.py to flit by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/290
- remove redundant dict on parser context init by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/292
- venv creator & log to stdout by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/296
- ops/build uses venv for publish verify by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/297
Full Changelog: https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/compare/v5.5.0...v5.6.0
how to upgrade
If you want to upgrade (and you totally should!):
$ pip install --upgrade pypyr
You can find pypyr release v5.6.0 on github, where you can click through to associated Issues, Pull Requests and Users.
Released by yaythomas.