Release Date: 2023-03-13T01:40:33Z
- convenience function to clear all caches in one call.
import pypyr.cache.admin as cache_admin cache_admin.clear_all()
- disable caching entirely with new no_cache mode.
from pypyr.config import config from pypyr import pipelinerunner # disable all caching config.no_cache = True # This will NOT save `my-pipe` to cache once its loaded. context = pipelinerunner.run(pipeline_name='my-pipe')
- clear all cache, codecov token, tox 4 by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/318
- no cache mode by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/319
- Bump version: 5.7.1 → 5.8.0 by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/320
Full Changelog: https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/compare/v5.7.1...v5.8.0
If you want to upgrade (and you totally should!):
$ pip install --upgrade pypyr
You can find pypyr release v5.8.0 on github, where you can click through to associated Issues, Pull Requests and Users.
Released by yaythomas.