Release Date: 2023-09-21T08:21:12Z
- Add new pypyr.loaders.string loader that loads pipelines directly from strings.
from pypyr import pipelinerunner pipeline = """\ steps: - name: pypyr.steps.set in: set: test: 1 """ context = pipelinerunner.run(pipeline_name=pipeline, loader="pypyr.loaders.string") assert context["test"] == 1
- Fix bug with
!jsonifycustom tags failing to load with error “ruamel.yaml.constructor.ConstructorError: could not determine a constructor for the tag ‘!jsonify’”.
- this was due to a regression in the ruamel dependency
- fix jsonify tag ruamel by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/328
- String Loader by @lucasrcezimbra in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/326
- Bump version: 5.8.0 → 5.9.0 by @yaythomas in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/329
- @lucasrcezimbra made their first contribution in https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/pull/326
Full Changelog: https://github.com/pypyr/pypyr/compare/v5.8.0...v5.9.0
If you want to upgrade (and you totally should!):
$ pip install --upgrade pypyr
You can find pypyr release v5.9.0 on github, where you can click through to associated Issues, Pull Requests and Users.
Released by yaythomas.